CRYPTO TICKER TAPE

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, December 30, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

 

Time to start trading the fund! … let’s go!”

I start trading the “c0c0nutz fund” on Monday, January 2, 2022! All NAV for

those who have already signed up is 1.00000 … all new participants that join

the fund are admitted at that days deposit of Bitcoin [BTCUSD] ENDING NAV

… looking forward to a great & profitable new year, and I hope you’ll join me if

you haven’t already. Starting Sunday, January 9, 2022, I’ll be posting weekly

results of my trading for the fund, so check back to see how you’re doing!


PTTG




No comments:

Post a Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

  “ Time to start trading the fund! … let’s go!” I start trading the “c0c0nutz fund” on Monday, January 2, 2022! All NAV for those who have ...